Conditions SuperClassics WebStore
For all parts we need payment in advance. When Your order arrives we will send you via email a Proforma Invoice, then You can pay directly to our bank account. After we have recieved the payment we will send the parts directly to You with no other costs.
For bikes and cars we need deposit of 20% after Your order. The remaining 80% can be paid on delivery. Vehicles in "Supermotors Saleslist" we can usally can deliver directly, other vehicles can be delivered in about 2-8 weeks.
For modern MV Agusta (model year from 1999 to today) we have many parts in stock. All other parts we can order directly via the MV Agusta factory on-line ordering system.